We are always seeking experienced crane service people to join our team:
- Good electro-mechanical comprehension.
- Proven fault finding skills.
- Ability to communicate and interact with customers.
- Ability to generate service reports in a clear, legible manner.
- Work safely under minimal supervision.
- Previous crane or industrial experience.
- Willing and able to promote the company when dealing with customers.
- Previous ABUS or similar Overhead Crane Industry Experience.
- Full Drivers Licence.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. Overseas applicants will need to apply for a NZ work visa through Immigration NZ.
This is a rare opportunity to join a progressive company focused on producing quality products and being NZ’s leading crane manufacturer.
Salary negotiable based on qualifications and experience.
Van & Mobile Phone provided.
Email Martin Longden for expressions of interest.